If you already have Google Testing Center Account, skip first step.
1. Start at your AdWords Certification Program Account:
- Log in at http://www.adwords.google.com/professionals/account.
- Retrieve your Candidate ID from the “My Exams” tab.
- Click Take This Exam, which takes you to the Google Testing Center at http://google.starttest.com/. (You may use the drop-down menu to select which language you want to view the site in.)
2. You will now be at the Google Testing Center.
- Click Create an account now
- Complete all fields
- Click Submit
3. Click Purchase Test.
- Click Buy for the exam(s) you want to purchase.
- Click Place Order.
4. Complete your purchase:
- Choose your preferred checkout method and complete your purchase.
- Click Continue with Purchase
- Review all info is correct and click Place Your Order
- View your order confirmation, which serves as your receipt. You may print this for your records.
5. Complete these steps to activate and start the exam:
- Click the link to activate your online products, or click the link to access your account.
- You will be taken back to your profile page, where you'll need to enter your Candidate ID (you should have found your Candidate ID in step #1, and written this down) and click the Save button.
- Activate your exam by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Click Start Online and follow the directions to start the exam. (You will need to take the exam in a separate secure application, the Testing Center Browser. Be sure to use the drop-down to choose the language you want to take the exam in.)
Google exam software has intuitive interface and it’s easy to use. However you can’t have multiple windows opened on the same computer because it locks down everything while running. It allows you to skip questions, mark them for later; it also shows you which questions you marked so you can access them any time. To visually eliminate incorrect choices it allows you to strike-through an answer.